Where To Cycle On KZN South Coast

dev  null

Hubbers

Our family is making the trek up to the warmer KZN South Coast in the June holiday period to thaw our chilled bones and escape the Western Cape winter.  We will be based in Bazley.

Where can we do some proper MTB training whilst there?

My son needs to keep in shape for the Spur MTB series and he have aspirations for a top 5 finish in the series, so he can't just go and tan on the beach for 2 weeks.

Rocky Bay Resorts. They are very close to Bazely and have some awesome track.

If you don't mind driving a little further, then there's Clearwater Trails in Port Edward, Burry Stander XCO course in Umtentweni or group MTB rides from Dura Cycles in Margate on Saturday at 6:30 or Wednesday at 16:00.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Beaver creak Coffee farm has a trail close to it. Think it's called clear water trails. Have ridden there often. Also get hold of Dura cycles they do evening trips etc. had some friends ride with them recently and they loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also oribi gorge out port shepstone way as well as a game reserve in the same vicinity with trails.

Burry stander bike park is also near Shepston. So you have a few options.

Virginia Trails in Eston. Give me a call if you coming up and I can show you around. It is about an hours drive from Bazely, but well worth i

Beaver creak Coffee farm has a trail close to it. Think it's called clear water trails. Have ridden there often. Also get hold of Dura cycles they do evening trips etc. had some friends ride with them recently and they loved it.

Dura Cycles, such an awesome group of guys and gals to ride with, would recommend anyone riding that side of the world to get in touch.

Virginia Trails in Eston. Give me a call if you coming up and I can show you around. It is about an hours drive from Bazely, but well worth i

I've ridden Virginia before, although it was a few years back, and was very impressed. Definitely worth a trip of you're in the vicinity.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Archived