Light Recommendations

Dibles

I need to buy a bike light that takes regular batteries as I won't be able to recharge it overnight. Any recommendations under R1000?

Feedback in case someone ever searches and comes across this post:

The BriteSA torches don't take regular batteries.  It comes with two rechargeable batteries so one can be carried as a backup. Run-time on low is up to 6 hrs, medium is up to 4 hrs, high is up to 2.5 hrs.

The Hope Vision 1 LED Front Light is listed as R1100 on an overseas website. Still trying to find it locally.

Feedback in case someone ever searches and comes across this post:

The BriteSA torches don't take regular batteries.  It comes with two rechargeable batteries so one can be carried as a backup. Run-time on low is up to 6 hrs, medium is up to 4 hrs, high is up to 2.5 hrs.

The Hope Vision 1 LED Front Light is listed as R1100 on an overseas website. Still trying to find it locally.

If the agents have stock the Vision 1 is R2890 on my pricelist  :w00t:

Thanks Robodog. That's way over my budget then.  :(

I already have a super bright light but it takes too long to recharge and that is why I'm trying to source another light and not spend much on it.

Archived