Cyclist Down - Cedar Road

cyclenut

Saw paramedics on scene and some bystanders in cycling kit said it did not look good ...

Just speculating but appeared to be a collision with a bakkie entering/exiting the timber yard ...

Sending in some prayers to rider and family ....

(CycleNation Shirt and Specialized Helmet ...)

I was one of the first on the scene, bakkie turned into the Timber yard in front of him.

Happy to report that he is relatively ok no broken bones.

His bike however is not!

Thanks to the couple who stopped and directed the traffic and the group of cyclists who stopped and helped.

Scary though with Fourways Life just down the road that the ambulance took an hour to arrive

I was one of the first on the scene, bakkie turned into the Timber yard in front of him.

His bike however is not!

Thanks to the couple who stopped and directed the traffic and the group of cyclists who stopped and helped.

Scary though with Fourways Life just down the road that the ambulance took an hour to arrive

Thank you for this update, the missus and I have really been quite distressed about this all afternoon.  

Here's to a speedy recovery.

His bike however is not!

Well done on the care and kindness you showed today. I was one of the group who stopped to help. The rider was lucky to have you there for your care and comfort. Thank you!

His bike however is not!

Better the bike than the person, hey. Healing vibes and prayers for the rider. Good of you to have stopped!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk