CRC order stuck at customs...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now I get: customs cleared and delivered: 24 May.

Where has this been delivered too?

If it has cleared customs then it is on it's way to you.... don't you know what address you gave?

If is a PO Box you will get a slip in your box to take to your local PO, pay the duties and take away.  If to your residential, you will also get a slip in your residential post box to go to the PO and collect.

Got to love people who shop overseas and have no idea of how it gets to them and then expect it to just turn up... and work themselves into a frenzy for no reason!!!

Check your PO boxes over the next few days for a SAPO slip, then go collect and pay what is owed. Take ID with

Went to the post office this afternoon and collected my goods :D no idea where they were two days ago but they are here now. The fact that instead of 6-8 days it took 21 days is completely forgotten; I am absolutely besotted with my goods so no problems :D :D :D

Are you going to use those tyres for tar road only?

Absolutely, the sidewalls of these tyres are super thin so I wouldn't trust them on single tracks or rough off-road conditions. Light compacted gravel, gentle forests and other "off-road" terrain I will ride; might give Constantia greenbelt a go. But typically I will have another set of identical wheels with some decent CX tyres for the more mountainous and adventurous days. 98% of my riding between now and November will be on the tar roads though.

Will be buying more from CRC soon, but might opt for a different shipping option? Or might not, hopefully our local services play game so we can support them more

Archived