Has someone taken over the CKT franchise?

Clint S

Hi, Does anyone know if CKT bikes are still available in South Africa, since Cycle Boys have close down?

Hi, Does anyone know if CKT bikes are still available in South Africa, since Cycle Boys have close down?

Hey Clint, Long time no see. Was Glen the only guy stocking CKT? I know he was the agent but maybe some other shops sold them as well. Maybe pop into a few other shops and ask the owners. A couple of shops near you. I saw on strava you rode with one of the shop owners last weekend, Ask him(unless you already have?)

Hey Clint, Long time no see. Was Glen the only guy stocking CKT? I know he was the agent but maybe some other shops sold them as well. Maybe pop into a few other shops and ask the owners. A couple of shops near you. I saw on strava you rode with one of the shop owners last weekend, Ask him(unless you already have?)

Hi, As far as I know he was the only one and I have spoken to a few shops and nobody knows.

There are a few guys asking to buy spare parts and warranties issues.

Someone is looking at carrying on with CKT .

Glen's dad is currently helping out where he can .

I think you can get hold of him on the old shop number .

• 8 months later...

Looking for a derailleur hanger. I've managed to track one down from a distributor in France, but I'm not super hopeful that I'll receive my order from there.

• 5 months later...

Craig from Bicycle Line (Benoni) may take over the agency. He has most of the remnant stock from Glen, He is also in contact with CKT.

Archived