Mopkop

So its safe to say the Tunes are a no go. I would love the kings and I know I wont have to buy again but the price puts them outa reach.

I'd like the wheels for the DC so theres still some time to go to get closer to the kings :devil:

Hopefully the ZAR gets stronger though.

Is the 240s justified VS the Hopes regarding price and reliability?

You are forgetting a very obvious joice????

White Industries???? comes in great colours, better value for money. I have a set and won't hesitate to get another; actually I am planning for the future sometime for a shallower rim depth build????

post-26136-0-75997200-1465908902_thumb.jpegpost-26136-0-93737000-1465908913_thumb.jpeg

Problem I have locally is with whats available. Besides Novatec, theres nothing readily available here.

The kings will set me back about R11900 so this is WAAAYYYYYY over budget :thumbdown:

O yes, all prices are imported and include shipping and customs goedtes :ph34r:

I was even thinking of Novatecs but then to upgrade the bearings to ceramics when the time allows. I would like to lace them to 45mm U shaped rims from Light-Bicycle

Also have a look at Yishunbike rims. I know lots of people are using LB rims, but I have also come across quite a view reviews on international sites of complaints concerning their rims. I have a road rim set from yishun and it has been problem free and a disc set which I will be building for my cyclo bike

You are forgetting a very obvious joice

White Industries comes in great colours, better value for money. I have a set and won't hesitate to get another; actually I am planning for the future sometime for a shallower rim depth build

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

That is SUPER hott

You've just opened up a can of worms. R8050 landed and taxed. DAMMIT!

That is SUPER hott

You've just opened up a can of worms. R8050 landed and taxed. DAMMIT!

Got mine from zen cyclery. Were the best price when I bought mine. Never paid tax or vat either. You won't be sorry

Got mine from zen cyclery. Were the best price when I bought mine. Never paid tax or vat either. You won't be sorry

LOOK, their site is down or something. Ive checked out Bike24.com

LOOK, their site is down or something. Ive checked out Bike24.com

Sorry, did not know. 2 weeks ago it was still up

Archived