Friends father shot - Fundraiser

mrbaker

Morning Hubbers Last week Wednesday my good friends father (68) was shot in the head by some useless piece of excrement. He was outside his house when he was shot and all they took was his wallet and car keys. There are a lot of WTF comments to make, but I will refrain for now... He is currently in ICU in Alberton and unfortunately he does not have medical aid. The hospital fees are unbelievably high (Currently over R500K). I would like to ask / challenge all Hubbers to make a small donation towards these fees. The landowners in Walkerville (JHB) always open up their land to allow mountain bikers to race, and they get nothing in return. I was thinking that a race entry fee would be an apt amount?? I will PM the families banking details to all donors and I will add the families Facebook page link : https://m.facebook.com/bronwyn.hackett/posts/10153652016036301

This needs a bump. 

I know our options are limited here but I've seen Saffas setup crowd funding things - that might be a route to go? 

i'm getting a content not found on the fb link. 

This needs a bump. 

I know our options are limited here but I've seen Saffas setup crowd funding things - that might be a route to go? 

i'm getting a content not found on the fb link.

Agreed & link fixed...

Please guys read the posts on the go fund me page- you will see that Bill is someone worth supporting.

Archived