Quintana....TDF loser...or future winner?

buzzboxsa

Quintana learnt again that to win the TDF you need to take risks and you wont win the tour by sitting on the rear wheel of a champion for 21 days!

True,but he needs a stronger team in my opinion, sky is just way to dominant.

This tour was boring no real drama and the entire tour went by with not one doping saga, could we say the peleton is finally clean :D

Banesto and Postal was dope free for years.... and years .... and years.

until they weren't

(sorry for being the sceptic, but IOC just confirmed today; turning a blind eye for the sake of the "sport's good" is alive and well) 

True,but he needs a stronger team in my opinion, sky is just way to dominant.

This tour was boring no real drama and the entire tour went by with not one doping saga, could we say the peleton is finally clean :D

Agree, Sky's team was very strong, but Quintana was dissapointing he never took a single risk, just waited in Froome's shadow the whole time, and waiitng to react.

He needs experience but in the next year or tow their might be better more agressive climbers.  Also agree on them turning a blind eye.  IMO at least 50% still doping probably more.