See.Sense Ikon intelligent light

BigDL

Has anybody used one of these before. Was in CRC this morning and got one (rear). Apparently the light self adjusts according to light, speed and closeness to other vehicles. Also has a handy anti theft feature. I got the 250 lumen version as apparently it is good for the day as well.

Just wondered about anyone's experience with them as I won't get a chance to test mine for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, will give my own feedback. Have used the light a few times now and I have to say, it actually feels like cars are taking a wider berth when passing, or perhaps that's my imagination. The smartphone app is quite cool to adjust the brightness and flash pattern, but haven't used the theft warning feature.

Incredible how visible it is in daylight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Wahoofish

Unfortunately for us in RSA it costs R1000 excluding shipping. I would like to see if it locally stocked and how much it would be?

I know you can't put a price on safety and visibility, but my blackburn rear light will have to do for now.