Help with overseas delivery

Mathieu_Schneuwly

If I buy something from an online shop overseas, would anyone be prepared to bring it home for me?

It is a coffee grinder, weighs about 4.5 kg so the shipping saving is significant.

I live in cape town, and guess it would be ideal if there is someone who is travelling for work or on a short trip (with ample luggage space) who can receive a delivery and bring it home.

Do people do this? It seems to make sense.

Thanks

4,5kg is alot, even for the average traveller, this could put their luggage over the limit, let alone the space and responsibility to bring it over. Asking somebody to do this is taking a chance.

Aramexglobalshopper is good, especially if they dont ship out the country themselves, they can drop with Aramex have them ship it over.

Non Docs shipments import or export are costly...

If I buy something from an online shop overseas, would anyone be prepared to bring it home for me?

It is a coffee grinder, weighs about 4.5 kg so the shipping saving is significant.

I live in cape town, and guess it would be ideal if there is someone who is travelling for work or on a short trip (with ample luggage space) who can receive a delivery and bring it home.

Do people do this? It seems to make sense.

Thanks

You know those 'banged up abroad' documentaries on tv where the guy in prison says 'I was just carrying if for a mate... I didn't know it was in there'. ;)