melflygirl

Hi

Has anyone bought a bike from Olympic Cycles in CT before (online)? They shipping the bike to me in JHB ...

If so, can you rate the experience - am about to pay and would like to make sure I am on the right track. So far they have been great.

Don't want my excitement to overshadow common sense - rands and sense.

Thnx

Hi

Has anyone bought a bike from Olympic Cycles in CT before (online)? They shipping the bike to me in JHB ...

If so, can you rate the experience - am about to pay and would like to make sure I am on the right track. So far they have been great.

Don't want my excitement to overshadow common sense - rands and sense.

Thnx

They are 100% trustworthy and I would trust them. 

Olympic Cycles in CT

Unfortunately I have no experience with the online facility or their shipping.

It is however one of the oldest stores in Cape Town so I'm sure that they'll gladly sort out any issues that may surface.  :thumbup:

They're cool. I bought leopard skin cycling shorts from them, and they shipped directly to my home in Poffadder.

Thanks Pure Savage and Thomo I have absolute faith that they will be awesome!

Waiting like a kid before Christmas!!!

Oh the sweet agony!

They're cool. I bought leopard skin cycling shorts from them, and they shipped directly to my home in Poffadder.

:clap: Oh my soul! That sounds brilliant! Just up my street.

Hopefully my new Silverback Storm 1 climbs mountains like a Leopard! 

Solid joint, good people and they go out of their way for their customers. Proper LBS for sure. 

Have not visited their online store in probably 3 years. Thought the experience sucked. Visited it today after reading your post. Much better experience. Will test the online store but doubt will change from my walk-in shopping. Knowledgeable staff, service driven people from the old man (with all due respect) to the sales staff and the mechanics. The only LBS in the Cape Town area I still support, besides my local mechanic. If I can't find what I need there, next stop The Hub and then CRC. Shop with confidence.

Archived