The Classics

'Dale

Michael Morkov, Mads Mads Würtz Schmidt (Katusha-Alpecin), Maxime Daniel (Fortuneo-Vital Concept), Hugo Hofstetter (Cofidis) and Benjamin Giraud (Delko Marseille Provence KTM) have opened a lead of 20 seconds over the peloton

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only four teams are represented in this break, and there's no shortage of willingness to try to shut it down. The lead hovers at around 15 seconds.

Only four teams are represented in this break, and there's no shortage of willingness to try to shut it down. The lead hovers at around 15 seconds.

Ja.. too many smaller teams missed out..Wanty being one of them and they are always in the break. Edited by Gen

Haven't seen any crashes yet

Surprising

Almost time for the first cobbles ????

Soon soon

Oh FFS..we have Phil & Paul on DSTV..may as well just stream it[emoji35]

I agree, the senile duo already made 5 mistakes!

Spotted the rainbows..getting himself closer to the front.. first set of cobbles are in 10km to go

I agree, the senile duo already made 5 mistakes!

Every year I must hear that to ride the cobbles well I mustn't grip the bars ????

Luke Durbridge was among the riders caught up in the first crash of the day, and the Australian is chasing alone to latch back up to the bunch ahead of the fourth sector of cobbles from Viesly to Biastre.