Group rides during the week from broad acres or brynston

hilaryoleary

Hi ,

I am new to jhb and was looking for a group ride to join, Brynston or Broad Acres area...  road or mountain bike. Did 94.7 in 3.33 so an idea on speed..  

Any advice please...  thanks a million,

Happy riding,

Hilary

Hi ,

I am new to jhb and was looking for a group ride to join, Brynston or Broad Acres area...  road or mountain bike. Did 94.7 in 3.33 so an idea on speed..  

Happy riding,

Hilary

I'm also keen to join a group in this area, I'll watch this space.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried joining the E2E ride that leave from the bryanston virgin active or the engine garage just before the gym. Rides leave anytime from 4:30 and last group leaves 4:50 there are 2 really fast groups on tuesday and thursdays, but wednesday and fridays are chilled.

Hi ,

Happy riding,

Hilary

Hi ,

Happy riding,

Hilary

There are a gazillion guys who leave from Broadacres on the weekends. Just hop on a bunch and make some new friends.

I would suggest that you do not participate in the E2E rides, they are collectively one of the biggest road rule breakers in JHB. I have tried riding with them on a few occasions, but the amount of red robot jumping was not acceptable.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Hilary

Not sure if you came right.  We ride(MTB) on a Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  A few guys come from the Broadacres side.  Send me a PM if you are interested to join us.

Paul

Edited by paul.hunter

Hi Hilary

Not sure if you came right.  We ride(MTB) on a Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  A few guys come from the Broadacres side.  Send me a PM if you are interested to join us.

Paul

Hi , I ride from broad acres in above group group , give me a shout we can set it up 

Hi there,

Sorry for piggy backing off this post. Is there room for one more in your riding group?

absolutely PM me we can include you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk