Dedicated to all the cyclist that have suffered an incident and to the unfortunate ones who left us

daniele

Jeez. Amazing story, thanks for sharing.

Kinda scaring the crap out of me at the same time. 

Nearly a daily basis that you hear of an incident. I commute twice week and ride weekends. You just think it wont happen to you, can keep on riding.

I would say ride safe out there, but 9/10 times its not how safe you ride, its how well the cars around you drive.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is 10 years since a very special soul was taken from us. Julie was killed by a truck which drifted into the yellow lane, she was 26, she had been married a year to a remarkable man Bruce. She was buried on Valentines day.

We miss you Julie.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-02-10-06-54-50-1.png

As long as our loved ones are in our memories, they are NEVER forgotten.

All the best.  

Today is 10 years since a very special soul was taken from us. Julie was killed by a truck which drifted into the yellow lane, she was 26, she had been married a year to a remarkable man Bruce. She was buried on Valentines day.

We miss you Julie.

My deepest condolences. May she rest in peace....

We miss you Julie.

Strongs. Taken but not forgotten.

Daniele,

A remarkable real life drama in every aspect, from trauma to victory. You are a strong man.

**All thumbs up to your dearest wife for being the real inspiration of renewing your mind, and making the shift .... It is just not worth it, - hoping you will find closure by supporting/ relying on a legal proccess.

Life is precious.