Commuting: Durbanville/ Bellville to Century City

Musketeer

So turning off before the roadworks on Plattekloof? Wonder when that will be finished.

actually i skip the roadworks for the moment by going down past the hospital and turn right onto giel basson and then left into bosmansdam road

Hey Sharkykzn,

Unfortunately those that i ride with to work, leave home at 5:45 to be at work at 07:00 or so.

Thanks for the response , as I work Mon-Thur 9am-6pm and Fri 8am-5pm. What would I do for 2 hours at the shop before we open? So for now may remain a lone wolf.

Friday's could work though, not sure how regular you guys ride in.

There is a bike bus group that leave from Tableview every morning.

Any contact details of this group, possibly I could meet up on route if timing is suitable. Tnx

Thanks for the response , as I work Mon-Thur 9am-6pm and Fri 8am-5pm. What would I do for 2 hours at the shop before we open? So for now may remain a lone wolf.

Friday's could work though, not sure how regular you guys ride in.

2 hours alone time sounds bliss!!  :blush: at least for a day or two. 

But that makes. a later start is always nice.

I ride most days except Monday morning and Friday afternoon and if there is a blizzard or serious storm. 

Any contact details of this group, possibly I could meet up on route if timing is suitable. Tnx

I found details a while back here on the hub, but there's a commuter group on Strava called "Bike Bus North" which I then joined.

I haven't gone as far as making contact with the guys yet.

Give them a try and let me know how it goes :)

Archived