trainingbible

thing

Nothing like a bit of brotherly (and sisterly) love first thing in the morning..... LOL Always made me laugh trying to explain regional rivalries to people visiting the UK

Londoners Vs Greater Londoners (also known as plastic cockneys)

Liverpool Vs Manchester / Sunderland Vs Newcastle etc...

Good to see it's just the same here, nothing like an early morning, post breakfast, online punch up over who's spot on the planet is best/most beautiful/has the most friendly people/throws the best punch LOL

To early for popcorn, but never to early for coffee, anyone wanna refill? We could be here some time....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Narra is on the ball....you east rand guys think a trainer is the extra wheel on your bike...and Cape Toooowwwn has nothing more to say that...how pathetic.
Thanks for the info...seems the man has some creds to his name freaks.

In any group of people you always get one asshole' date=' and this is one. n fact the biggest one i ever seen. Comes on here with 5 posts to his name, and now he owns us all - Go sit on your thumb and turn around in circles you f*^%#$ing git.
[/quote']

the east rand rocks! let's see him last one day here?let's ignore the sad little person?

Narra is on the ball....you east rand guys think a trainer is the extra wheel on your bike...and Cape Toooowwwn has nothing more to say that...how pathetic.

Thanks for the info...seems the man has some creds to his name freaks.

In any group of people you always get one asshole' date=' and this is one. n fact the biggest one i ever seen. Comes on here with 5 posts to his name, and now he owns us all - Go sit on your thumb and turn around in circles you f*^%#$ing git.
[/quote']

the east rand rocks! let's see him last one day here?let's ignore the sad little person?

i see we have another droll troll on the hub?Confused

there are so many of them that have joined the hub of late, i feel like i'm in lord of the rings. guess i'll take the role of aragorn?

there are so many of them that have joined the hub of late' date=' i feel like i'm in lord of the rings. guess i'll take the role of aragorn?[/quote']

then I will be Superman.....much easier!LOLWink

Guest colonel

I'll be 

"MOUNTAIN MAN"

(who doesnt do training talks in JHB)

Guest colonel
Colonel' date=' I see this guy has got your back up as well. Was ignoring this post until I saw your response. I honestly think it's people with attitudes like this that give cycling and anything else they touch a bad name.

No apologies for the hijack.
[/quote']

I agree DB but hey after awhile sh*t stops smelling and it goes away.

just thought how appropriate the title "lord of the rings" is for cape town?Wink

LOLLOL

P.S: We are busy with a serious highjack over here.....can you please stop!AngryLOL

Discount if you take more than 1?

yup' date=' and free postage if you buy six?

just thought how appropriate the title "lord of the rings" is for cape town?Wink

LOLLOL

P.S: We are busy with a serious highjack over here.....can you please stop!AngryLOL

not quite as much potential as the "screwed by a hubber" thread, but it shows promise?LOL 

and speaking of that thread, hr, I'm wondering how long all the a$#% comments on here will last

fiasm2008-05-29 01:26:05