[Event] Kolsvlei 100km Extreme Challenge

Delanie

Event Name: Kolsvlei 100km Extreme Challenge
When: 24 March 2018
Where: Kolsvlei Farm, Western Cape
Category: MTB

Take up the 100km Challenge or joins us for a fun-filled day with the family competing in one of the shorter distances at the Kolsvlei Trail Park just outside of Piketberg.

You will be challenged to complete 4 gruelling laps around the Kolsvlei Trails that will span over 100 kilometres with a total elevation profile of 1550m in the 100KM EXTREME CHALLENGE!

Not sure if you can complete the 100km Extreme Challenge, why not try?  Enter for the 100km Extreme Challenge to see if you can complete a 50km or 75km loop instead! You might event feel ready to complete the final loop that will take you to the 100 kilometres!

You can also enter as a team of 4 riders and compete in the 100KM RELAY CHALLENGE? Your team will each have the opportunity to complete a 25km lap with a 388m elevation on the Kolsvlei Trails! The team with the fastest time - wins! Teams will be introduced before the race start – so please pick a fun team name for the day and come kitted in your favourite corporate colours.  

Take advantage of the exciting new race format to suss out the trail park and have fun with your fellow riders!

The MTB Challenge has 3 Water Points, and there are GOODIE BAGS up for grabs for the first 100 MTB and first 40 Trail Run Entries!

We also have 2 trail run distances if running is your passion! Join us for the 10km or 5km Trail Run along the Kolsvlei Trails! Strollers and kiddies bikes are welcome on the 5km Fun Run.

The Riders and Runner pass the race venue and FREE tractor rides will take spectators to an exciting spectator point!  There will be shaded areas for spectators as well at the race venue with a variety of snacks and drinks for sale!

Please bring your family and friends to support you on the day.

Visit our Facebook Page for the latest updates about the event!

Visit our Facebook Page for the latest updates about the event! 

Go to Event Page

Edited by Delanie

• 2 months later...

Paid my money for 4 laps - I wonder if my resolve will stand the test of passing the finish line 3 times without deciding to unclip and start drinking beer.

• 1 month later...

Nice ride - eminently suitable for a gravel bike - a good rider on one of those would have made 4 grand by winning the 4 well marked strava segments at a grand a piece.