Klipheuwel Bike Park

Fat26

Klipheuwel Bike Park situated at Klein-Brakrivier adjacent to the N2 has one of the largest pump tracks in the area with a XCO track starting/finishing right adjacent to it. Safe for children and with Farm Stall and Beer House located on the same premises.  Some great trails starts from the venue over private farm land next to the river and into the hills. The park is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 08h00 till 17h00.

post-7943-0-46963800-1516713000_thumb.jpg

Klipheuwel Bike Park situated at Klein-Brakrivier adjacent to the N2 has one of the largest pump tracks in the area with a XCO track starting/finishing right adjacent to it. Safe for children and with Farm Stall and Beer House located on the same premises.  Some great trails starts from the venue over private farm land next to the river and into the hills. The park is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 08h00 till 17h00.

Do you have a strava map of the trails extending from the BP so we can see trail distance and get a general idea .Thanks

Archived