[Event] Bezhoek Extreme MTB Festival

Roan

Event Name: Bezhoek Extreme MTB Festival
When: 1 June 2018 - 3 June 2018
Where: Olifants River Lodge, Mpumulanga
Category: MTB

The Bezhoek Extreme MTB Festival is an awesome, 3-day event that is being hosted for the first time at Bezuidenhoutshoek Nature Reserve. These routes will not be open to the public and you’ll have the opportunity to be one of the first riders to tackle these exclusive routes.

Let’s face it, the events calendar is littered with stage races where races are reduced to, and riders are charged for, district road riding. We did not like that, so we set out to create an event that will remind you what mountain biking is all about… exhilarating single track, trails that have never been ridden before and water points that’ll take your breath away.

The Farm is situated in the Olifants River valley in Middelburg, Mpumalanga and is designated as irreplaceable and highly significant in terms of the Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Authority’s bio diversity assessment criteria which qualify it to be registered as a Protected area. The Olifants and Klein Olifants rivers converge in the North Western corner of the farm and meander on to Loskop and the Kruger National Park.

Go to Event Page

• 1 month later...