*A bike light for UNDER R1000!!

Speedi

This night series was actually the ideal place for Speedi15 to get into night riding... even if it was his first time offroad... nice singletrack in baakens and lots of fun riders...

Y don't you come tonight Speedi15? it's R20 entry. We meet at Cyclo Pro's parking lot where the race also starts and finishes...

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Azonic the sun is shining and it is 24 degrees outside right now. Damm it's good living at the coast PE rocks.

Come on speedi15 it great in the valley at night.

Can't wait for tonight.

ok cool sounds fun, sorry i wasnt there. iv got flu:(

will there be more nite races sometime?

Dean said only next year again which is a pity. Racing in the valley again on 09/08/2008.

Hey shouldn't you be at school or are you bunking.

Hey Speedi15

BL first

Azonic Second

Me way to slow.

Loads of fun though.

Don't think I got 2nd. Had a huge prang on the singletrack on lap 2. Was about 15 seconds behind BL. Hurt my knee real bad, probably stood there about 4 minutes to readjust everything that moved, and to give my knee time to recover. About 15 guys passed me as I tried to pedal but couldn't. I just limped that lap to the finish and decided to carry on and not withdraw. Managed to catch everyone back up to 3rd or 4th place, but I was just going medium pace, couldn't put pressure my knee. Right now it looks as if my knee wants to give birth to two golf balls.

20080620_041143_DSC00963.JPG

Azonic2008-06-20 04:13:09

Eina Bl*$m dit lyk seer.

I am sure you would be second overall in the series.

Are you not the webmeester at FT. When you posting the results?

Is seer... Probeer vanoggend twee trappe klim op 'n slag by my huis soos gewoonlik, moerse fout.

Would have been 2nd overall, but in the first event of the series I was riding out front with Jason and got a flat. No spares = walk lap = 2 laps only. If I did 4-5 laps that night I would have been 2nd.

Webmaster yes, I'm waiting for them to mail me the results then I'll post it.

Don't think I got 2nd. Had a huge prang on the singletrack on lap 2.

You should have bought a better light, so you may have been able to see where you're going LOL

Don't think I got 2nd. Had a huge prang on the singletrack on lap 2.

You should have bought a better light' date=' so you may have been able to see where you're going LOL

[/quote']

Nothing to do with lights! I have wiped on that exact same spot before, during the day time! Its not a technical section, no visible rocks, NOTHING. For the life of me I don't know how I crashed. My theory, and I'm sticking to it, is that a tiny rock shot up exactly into a hole in my front rotor, causing my wheel to lock and me to go over the bars. Promise. Embarrassed