*A bike light for UNDER R1000!!

Speedi

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, it could very well last 150 hours... Those are older LED's, but for Trans... good luck on any downhilll buddy... This won't help you out. I would buy one of these PURELY as a backup if my proper light dies.

azonic did you ride this morning?

You did notice the rain and wind, right?

ja true, this is not a light to see with! its one to be seen with. like azonic said, its a good BACKUP LIGHT

Not at all. If it starts raining whilst I'm out riding so be it, but I'm not going to get dressed and head out if its already raining.

Again, I expect to see you at the night race tomorrow night. If you need to borrow a MTB I can organise.

yeah thats true. iv got flu, so i really cant. but isnt it the last night race tomorrow?

ok then... i'm broke and need to build a light, that one was R180, thought it was crappy, but cannot find any LED bulbs on the internet that can give me 8 hours burn time with 180 lumens to run of a sealed lead acid 12V 7A battery that i plan to ride with! Transbaviaans here i come!

The battery is 2.5kg but i just shaved my hair and lost a lot of weight doing that.