[Event] 2018 Gravel Travel MTB

Gravel Travel Events

Event Name: 2018 Gravel Travel MTB
When: 12 May 2018
Where: Linton Park Wines, Wellington, Western Cape
Category: MTB

The 2018 Gravel Travel 50km is an official seeding race for the 2018 Wines2Whales. We also offer a 25km MTB and a 10km Trail Run. Join us at our brand new event venue: Linton Park Wines, Wellington.

10km Trail Run - 8h15

50km MTB - 8h30

25km MTB - 8h45

Go to Event Page

hubevents-12757-0-55237300-1525278975_thumb.jpg

So who else is doing this event? Wellington single track trails are riding awesome at the moment after the rains we recently had.

Im doing the 50km for this one, very much looking forward to riding in this part of the world again... 

I did this race last year, starts with mostly jeep track the first +-20km,

Once you hit the second half and welvanpas ST, AWESOME is all I can say ????

Good fun little event.

50kms is a proper workout. Welvanpas trails are always great. Lots of other fun little bits of single track. Not much jeep track.

Worth doing. 

Agreed, fun but given the wealth of singletrack in the area could have been a bit more interesting. A rather disorganised registration process and a shortage of toilets didn't ruin the experience but did make me frown and mutter a little.

Beautiful countryside and an enjoyable cross country ride. Could have been fantastic though. Maybe future events could include a marathon and take us further on the WVP network?

Great event, especially considering for those not too concerned about racing... how can u with that well stocked water points ????

Agree, registration was confusing but still didnt take away from a really fun day in the saddle ????