Bike SETUP Cape Town....????

ASTANA

Hey, I know of a lot of cycle shops one can get your bike set-up, but I have heard of this guy that only does bike setups and by the sound of it he is really good.

Somewhere in CT.Confused Will try and find out what the guys name is, but if anyone may know who I am talking about plz let me know. I think he does the setup of some of the teams at the Giro de Capo as well.

Heard that he sets up everything to tiny detail and then afterwards hand you a self setup guide for home use if you need to adjust something on a new component of your bike.

ThanxSmile

my uncle went to that guy, know who you're talking about. but don't know his name either. i'll try to find out...

He posted an "ad" yesterday or th eday before. OR for gratis and for free you could go to Kyle at Cycle Factory Store. Before I started going there I spend a lot of money to be set up wrong. Since then I've only been going there and have never had an issue again.

(021) 552 8285.

Heck, it's free...try it.

If you want a real pro set-up done, taking into account your bio-mechanics, go to Dr Jeroen Swart at the Sport Science Institute in Cape Town.

He is a medical Dr and cycles himself. (is/was racing for GT/Mr Price).

He will do your MTB and road bike.

Email him for an appointment jeroen.swart [ at ] uct.ac.za

Hey thanx for the help u guys. Will still find out what the guys name is and post it here so u all can know.

Cheers

Enjoy the last bit of the weekend.