Thanx alot

Rookie101

Hallo Onetime' date=' hoe gaan dit daar?

Is OK verklaar deur dokter, meds aangepas en ek mag weer begin ry!!!Tongue

Happy days are here again, net jammer van die reen!!!
[/quote']

Hey Rookie 101. Bly om te hoor dat jy weer mag ry! Moenie worry oor die reen nie. Gebruik jou indoor trainer solank en wanneer jy kans kry en die weer is goed gaan uit op die pad. Baie belangrik-geniet dit.ClapBig%20smile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey shot Rookie 101 ClapClap bly om te hoor jy is weer oppie pad . Ek bel nou jou coach en se vir haar sy kan maar weer jou gas gee WinkWink

Onetime maak die flippen yskas se deur toe asseblief brrrrrrrrr!!!!dis koud man LOLLOL

hey shot Rookie 101 ClapClap bly om te hoor jy is weer oppie pad . Ek bel nou jou coach en se vir haar sy kan maar weer jou gas gee WinkWink

Onetime maak die flippen yskas se deur toe asseblief brrrrrrrrr!!!!dis koud man LOLLOL

Toe maar Hagar, sy het my klaar beet. Al wat sleg is ek gaan heel voor weer moet begin, moet aanpas by asma meds ook....

Onetime, jong, die kinders trek my alreeds saam om in modder te speel al reen dit!!! Sal maar fiets elke dag werk toe bring om huis toe te ry in die middae, darem so 21 km wat ek dan doen.....

Is dit net ek of post julle ook so moeilik vanoggend?Dead

1.Rookie101.....how would I know you were a lady? only your hubby/boyfriend let everyone know!!!!

As a Ultimite Hubber and I "assume" cyclist of a few years' date=' you should know the joy of riding with friends in a group

why do you feel the need to respond "with comment" to everyones comments?
[/quote']

man or woman, you shouldn't call someone what you did. want to take a dig at someone, there are subtler ways to do it. just apologise.

OK OK, sorry for the "Asshole" comment......

Sorry for hurting your feelings.......

sorry for my comments

sorry for posting

sorry for #

sorry

1.Rookie101.....how would I know you were a lady? only your hubby/boyfriend let everyone know!!!!

As a Ultimite Hubber and I "assume" cyclist of a few years' date=' you should know the joy of riding with friends in a group

why do you feel the need to respond "with comment" to everyones comments?
[/quote']

man or woman, you shouldn't call someone what you did. want to take a dig at someone, there are subtler ways to do it. just apologise.

OK OK, sorry for the "Asshole" comment......

Sorry for hurting your feelings.......

sorry for my comments

sorry for posting

sorry for #

sorry

that's better

To the bunch of cyclist doing a ride Sunday 8 June on the Baden Powell road between Stellenbosch and the N2.

I just want to say' date=' if one of you were hit by a car it would have been your own fault.

I had to overtake the bunch on the right hand side of the road as you think you are too important to cycle in a single line as you are supposed to do !!!

What a great example you have shown to my kids HOW NOT TO CYCLE ON A BUSY ROAD!!!
[/quote']

6 pages and nobody asked if she was cycling or driving!!! Am I just stoopid or did I miss something? Rookie101, have you been working out behind the scenes or were you driving a car? If this was pedal power then I'm impressed, what great improvements in such a short time! Clap I'll ignore the post about going to the doctor and getting meds... Embarrassed

Pantani2008-06-11 22:44:37

To the bunch of cyclist doing a ride Sunday 8 June on the Baden Powell road between Stellenbosch and the N2.

I just want to say' date=' if one of you were hit by a car it would have been your own fault.

I had to overtake the bunch on the right hand side of the road as you think you are too important to cycle in a single line as you are supposed to do !!!

What a great example you have shown to my kids HOW NOT TO CYCLE ON A BUSY ROAD!!!
[/quote']

6 pages and nobody asked if she was cycling or driving!!! Am I just stoopid or did I miss something? Rookie101, have you been working out behind the scenes or were you driving a car? If this was pedal power then I'm impressed, what great improvements in such a short time! Clap I'll ignore the post about going to the doctor and getting meds... Embarrassed

she was driving in her car with her kids. read the posts properly, you nanaLOL

Eish.... my bad... and I thought you were 'motoring' on your fiets! Thought it was strange when I read 'Rookie101 overtaking'!!! LOL

You'll get there champ! Wink

You guys just know how to chear a girl up so early in the morning !!!!! @ Pantani & Holy Roler.....Star

But wait, one of these fine days........

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hehehehe plus too you can imagine my surprise when I saw OVERTAKE THE BUNCH! Not just one lonely cyclist, sommer klapping whole bunches... Just now we going to hear that you contesting for provincial colours! Embarrassed