Representatives services

Chris NewbyFraser

I have received what seems to be an automated reply to an advert. The reply came in as a personal message, not on the advert page, from a Gmail address titled Representativeservices with no names or other detail.

Checked on google. There is a bona fide company in the US with this name. Although they use a gmail address, their mail names are very different to what I received.

This could be a phishing exercise or a scam. Anybody know anything about it?

I have received what seems to be an automated reply to an advert. The reply came in as a personal message, not on the advert page, from a Gmail address titled Representativeservices with no names or other detail.

Checked on google. There is a bona fide company in the US with this name. Although they use a gmail address, their mail names are very different to what I received.

Report the PM to mods - they will check it out

Hi Chris,

We've received two other reports of emails from the same address today. It appears to be a scam and the linked account has been removed.

Please could you forward the email alert you received to me via report@bikehub.co.za.

Thanks,

Matt

Archived