Football

IceCreamMan

Tonight we see just how good Liverpool are.very exciting group this one. All can qualify, all can go home group. Tonight’s games are crucial.

Edited by IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight we see just how good Liverpool are.very exciting group this one. All can qualify, all can go home group. Tonight’s games are crucial.

I am 100% supporting Buffon tonight.[emoji4]

So far Buffon has picked up the ball up a few times..thrown it once or twice and kicked it a bit..meanwhile his teammates his are running Pool riot up front....37min in PSG lead 2-0

PSG been vastly better though. That tackle was from so far back ...was always going to end in a penalty.

PSG have been better in the CL since the return of Buffon and Thiago Silva..Liverpool are very lucky to have met them first time round when those 2 were out.

Lekker entertaining game....

PSG by far the better side tonight...Liverpool really haven't been travelling well

Neymar is a talented player with plenty skills....but damn what a prima donna and all the rolls and dives and theatrics....he should be sent off. Van Dijk shoulda moered him

For Liverpool to go through they have to beat Napoli by 2 goals?... Napoli are very organised in defence.. that game I will be cheering for Acelotti all the way.

Edit.. if they win 1-0.. but if they win by one and concede they don't go through.

Edited by Gen

Neymar is a talented player with plenty skills....but damn what a prima donna and all the rolls and dives and theatrics....he should be sent off. Van Dijk shoulda moered him

And he was actually not as bad last night as what I have seen in the past.a

Liverpool's problem............MO who???

Shocking I lost count of how many times he gave the ball away..

One hit wonder?

Arsenal kicking ass...

On Facebook I belong to a football related group called full time football banter group if anyone is interested in joining. The jokes an memes are superb although there is a lot of traffic and noise. The English have a wicked sense of humor.