**EVOBIKES BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2018**

EVOBIKES ONLINE STORE

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naas, will you guys be processing orders today? I'm assuming the shimano stuff i ordered will only be there by the end of next week? (casette/chain combo)

Naas, will you guys be processing orders today? I'm assuming the shimano stuff i ordered will only be there by the end of next week? (casette/chain combo)

Yes we are still processing orders today and tomorrow.

No XT cassette and chain combo are in stock as far as I know. - you can phone the warehouse and confirm with Janos.

Yes we are still processing orders today and tomorrow.

No XT cassette and chain combo are in stock as far as I know. - you can phone the warehouse and confirm with Janos.

ugh, turns out they were (in stock)...phoned at 10:00 and was told "sorry prolly not"...just to get a mail at 11:30 that my order was completed and ready for collection. unfortunately was not in the area anymore...go figure...the universe punishing me for spending money on black friday. :whistling: atleast it got done.

went to those other big boys around the corner just to be told to basically get lost after i got shown a picture of a pile of papers (order) and that i'm not a special snowflake.  they could atleast prioritise the store collection orders imo, so inefficient...anyway. whatevs.