Karoo 2 Coast Fitness

Porterville

of course, it's all downhill!

depends what you mean by very unfit.

this guy says he works out.

budXK6lq.jpeg

I must say, I saw a few riders that were this size doing K2C - I dobb my helmet to them. Just goes to show, wit the correct training / fitness - almost anything is possible? Yes granted that there are some that do events such as The Cycle Challenges in Jozi and CT and there are casualties - but for the rest - flippen well done...

easily

Good day

I would like to hear from people that have done the Karoo 2 Coast - would it be possible to go from very unfit to fit enough to complete the Karoo 2 Coast (not worried about time, just want to finish within the cutt-off time) in 6 months?

Thanks - looking forward to your opinions.

Good day

I would like to hear from people that have done the Karoo 2 Coast - would it be possible to go from very unfit to fit enough to complete the Karoo 2 Coast (not worried about time, just want to finish within the cutt-off time) in 6 months?

Thanks - looking forward to your opinions.

Easy. I even did it on a 160mm travel bike back in 2010 after not being very fit.

Thanks very much for all the feedback - I appreciate it! I will add kilometres to the training plan every month and make sure I get used to spending hours in the saddle

Archived