looking for sponsorship

irobert

Hie hubbers.

I'm not a Zimbo, but I spend waaaay too much on cycling k@k, so I'm looking for sponsorship too.

Im not a great sprinter, but I make a mean omlette... true story.

Not willing to share postage either... just sort it out you cheap mofos. Postnet is only R100 under 5kg.

Hie hubbers.

I'm not a Zimbo, but I spend waaaay too much on cycling k@k, so I'm looking for sponsorship too.

Not willing to share postage either... just sort it out you cheap mofos. Postnet is only R100 under 5kg.

I'll sponsor a high five, I want to test the omlette first tho

Hie hubbers.

How many eggs in the perfect omelette?

How many eggs in the perfect omelette?

2 yolks, 3 medium egg whites... allows the correct amount of B's, D's and folate, with around 40g of protein to be digested over 2 hours as a post-cycle recovery. Add some mushroom, green and yellow pepper, along with finely chopped onion and coriander to taste.

Skip the salt and season with Tabasco for the perfect post-workout level of heat.

(Patent pending)

Archived