[Event] Barberton XCM Mountain Bike Challenge powered by Mopani

Barberton XCM MTB

Event Name: Barberton XCM Mountain Bike Challenge powered by Mopani
When: 25 January 2020
Where: Barberton Hoerskool, Mpumulanga
Category: MTB

A new decade marks a new dawn for the Barberton XCM. This legendary race will now be known as the Mopani Barberton XCM Mountain Bike Challenge. That's right, there's a new title sponsor in town, the well known Mopani Pharmacy. This new dawn does not just boast a new Title sponsor, but also new routes for the 20km and 30km riders through the Greenstone Wildlife estate. The Mopani Barberton XCM will host its 24th race, and was started by the Barberton Rotary Club. The Rotary Club still organises the race and all proceeds raised are donated to various initiatives in the town and surrounding areas - so by entering you are actually making a donation to charity, well done!

The 24th annual Barberton XCM is taking place on 25 January 2020 and is not to be missed. Make sure that you pre-enter as soon as possible at barbertonxcm.co.za. As always, this race will be "not as delicate as a daisy" with cyclists pushing their limits, regardless of which distance you decide to enter.

Barberton, a small undiscovered gem in Mpumalanga is known for its majestic mountains, the Makonjwa mountains, incredible scenery - with the Geotrail just been named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, wildlife estates and tough mountain bike race. The race promises to push you to your limit and is seen as the perfect testing and training ground for the Cape Epic. Riders such as Nico Bell and Henry Uys has not only been crowned King of the mountain, but also the ultimate #DaisyWarriors - by winning the 110km grueling Ultra marathon.

This race is a great family event, with five different race distances including a very delicate 20km, 30km, and the not so delicate 50km, 77km and 110km. Its never too late to get back on your bike. The race starts and finished at the Barberton High School, where there are food stalls, music, a beer garden and loads more to keep you busy.

Come and get some fresh air in Barberton.

For more information about the race or to enter visit www.barbertonxcm.co.za and like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter @BarbertonXCM

ENTER NOW to avoid disappointment! #BarbertonXCM2020 #DaisyWarrior

Go to Event Page