Changing tyres

gparsons

SB Me also not a techno person. When I bought my bike the shop advised me to go tubeless which I did and to date I have only had one flat when I road over some glass and cut the tube went down to my LBS to get a new tyre they took one look at it pulled out the super glue put it into the cut and bobs your uncle mixed with the sealant and I have done another 1000 kays on that tyre already.

You just have to go tubeless. I am currently using Kenda Small Block 8's going to convert to Hutchinson Python's b4 Trans Baviaans.

Cheers

I have ignitors on the front and crossmark's on the back ... should I ask Mr Delivery to make them tubeless?

Then in all reality what happens when you get a flat on a ride? How tricky is it to get the tyre off? Should you then take tube's with you on the ride or patches?

get the tubeless and carry a spare tube with you, a set of tyre levers and a hand pump. With tyre levers its easy to get the tyre off. You can take the patches with if you really want to as an extra precautionary measure