Van Rynsdorp

LLTHB

Hi we in van Rynsdorp for tomorrow and looking for a nice easy 25 to 35 kilo gravel loop. Hopefully see some flowers. Any suggestions?

PS. If posted in the wrong section, sorry, where should I post a request like this. Ta.

There is a nice 20 km loop to the south of the town.  Follow the main road  towards the NG Church in the middle of the town.   At the stop in front of the church, turn right.  Next stop will be in front of the hotel (think it is guest lodge now).  To the left of the hotel will be tar road between the hotel and a shop (not sure if it is still operational).  Follow that tar road - do not take any turn offs.   it will cross the river , go pass the caravan park and will turn into a gravel road.  About 7 km  from the hotel a smaller dirt road will cross the road.   Turn left onto the smaller dirt road and keep going for about 8 km till you get to a big dirt road again.  Turn left and head back to town.