TDF on Showmax Pro?

T_Boss

can anyone here confirm weather you can stream TDF on Showmax Pro? 

There is no trial period, and I dont feel like upgrading my account if that isnt possible, as the only reason I want to upgrade is for the live sport coverage.

Okay..... But then its the same as the sport coverage you get on regular Showmax Sport....... 

This is what was worrying me..... Not keen to pay R399 a month and still not be able to watch cycling.

So what other streaming options are there for TDF? Dont mind paying as long as its not exhorbitant

Nope, no cycling ..only that stupid game where adult men groan in agony when lightly tackled :whistling:

Nope, no cycling ..only that stupid game where adult men groan in agony when lightly tackled :whistling:

So still SuperSoccer ....  :wacko:

Really want to watch the TdF ... but a premium subscription is not an option, also back in the office on Monday 

So still SuperSoccer .... :wacko:

Really want to watch the TdF ... but a premium subscription is not an option, also back in the office on Monday

Tdf is available on compact plus this year. Channel 212