Zwift sensors losing signal

Rudolf Lamprecht

Hi peeps, please can somebody help with figuring out what is happening when my Zwift ride loses signal from all linked sensors? It starts up fine (most of the time, sometimes the "No Signal" message displays when you need to link the trainer etc.), but a couple of minutes into the ride, it loses signal again.

Are you connecting via ANT+ or bluetooth? 

I had a similar problem using ANT+. Apparently you need the ANT+ v2 dongle to be able to maintain the connection properly. I was also told that wifi signals can operate at the same frequency and that can also cause a problem. If you connecting to a 5ghz wifi network, the frequency is apparently different and wont clash. 

Are you connecting via ANT+ or bluetooth? 

I had a similar problem using ANT+. Apparently you need the ANT+ v2 dongle to be able to maintain the connection properly. I was also told that wifi signals can operate at the same frequency and that can also cause a problem. If you connecting to a 5ghz wifi network, the frequency is apparently different and wont clash. 

I'm on a bluetooth connection. Will have to see to what frequency my wifi is connected...