Pumula/Hibberdene Riding

Wet Ears

Hi all

Heading down to Pumula Beach Resort (near Hibberdene) end of the week and am keen on taking my mtb. I have done the usual Google and Hub search but info dates back to 2014.

It would appear as though Rocky Bay trails is my best best as Virginia, Lake Eland and Clearwater are too far to travel for a ride (close on an hour either way).

Does anyone know of any other trails within 30min drive or any mtb groups in the area!

Thanks

Edited by Wet Ears

Hi all

Heading down to Pumula Beach Resort (near Hibberdene) end of the week and am keen on taking my mtb. I have done the usual Google and Hub search but info dates back to 2014.

It would appear as though Rocky Bay trails is my best best as Virginia, Lake Eland and Clearwater are too far to travel for a ride (close on an hour either way).

Does anyone know of any other trails within 30min drive or any mtb groups in the area!

Thanks

Call the Saddle & Shack co, I’m sure they will be able to advise. It’s a bike shop in Park Rynie.

Or Bobby’s cycles in Port Shepstone.

Edited by BikeisLife