Trifox South Africa

Rudii

I've had my eye on the trifox integrated handlebar and stem, also a bit sceptical on the quality of the product.

You can find some reviews on you tube on some the products(didn't convince me to get it).

You could also contact the guys from Kean bikes, they have some good quality import carbon components and very cool guys to do business with.

2 minutes ago, Cyclingzak said:

I've had my eye on the trifox integrated handlebar and stem, also a bit sceptical on the quality of the product.

You can find some reviews on you tube on some the products(didn't convince me to get it).

You could also contact the guys from Kean bikes, they have some good quality import carbon components and very cool guys to do business with.

Thank you @Cyclingzak will check out Kean bikes

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

@Pieter Vermeulen, did you get the DHB500? Are you still happy with the product? 

My concern is if alterations to the cable routing holes would be required because the holes seem a bit tight on the images I could find.

Regards,

HP

4 minutes ago, HP Venter said:

@Pieter Vermeulen, did you get the DHB500? Are you still happy with the product? 

My concern is if alterations to the cable routing holes would be required because the holes seem a bit tight on the images I could find.

Regards,

HP

Like most other bars you need to cut the lines to route them and then but new olives/plungers to connect them back to the levers.

On my gravel bike we didn't do the internal routing for that reason, but we will do it when we fit the AXS levers/derailleur

I run the SB200 (Not sure about the model) but flat top aero bars from TRIFOX on my road bike. 10 000 km so far and no issues at all, they look awesome, also didn't do the internal routing due to disc lines having to be cut etc.

I also run a set of their 40mm carbon Trifox wheels on Novatec hubs, they are awesome, light and super stiff, you won't go wrong with any of their products.

I find my bars dont feel symetrical when I’m in the drops though.. but on the gravel I didn’t find it annoying enough to complain about it

3 hours ago, HP Venter said:

Regards,

HP

3 hours ago, HP Venter said:

Regards,

HP

No I bought  just the Handelbar, I sold my bike with the handlebar. It also had the integrated inside cable and it worked verywell.