Light mount for MTB

samson99

Hey hubland,

I bought a integrated handlebar and stem for the MTB. Bought a Garmin mount to go on the fork steerer. But how do I mount a light now? 

Where can I find an attachment for under the bar? There are 2 bolts. Photo attached of handlebar. I like the light as near as possible to the stem. 

Any and all help appreciated. 

Screenshot_20220225-144811_Chrome.jpg

Edited by samson99

2 minutes ago, samson99 said:

Hey hubland,

I bought a integrated handlebar and stem for the MTB. Bought a Garmin mount to go on the fork steerer. But how do I mount a light now? 

Where can I find an attachment for under the bar? There are 2 bolts. Photo attached of handlebar. I like the light as near as possible to the stem. 

Any and all help appreciated. 

Screenshot_20220225-144811_Chrome.jpg

I have a similar problem with Canyon Grail handlebar

Many of the gps mounts that attach to the two screws will have a way to attach a go-pro mount below the gps mount...these go pro mounts allow you to attach a mount that allows a cylindrical light to be attached

I have an integrated bar and got a 3d printed go pro mount to attach to the standard GPS mount and i can attach a light...

i have attached a picture of the Forza mount to give you an example - you can see the go pro mount and the attachment that we can use to attach the light...

2-new-600x600.jpg

A4A4580-1-e1618739358952.jpg