DVO Beryl - worth a go?

Dirt Tracker

25 minutes ago, Dirt Tracker said:

Woah... that is steep. 378 euros online in the land of the Frankfurter and at a standard conversion that starts it journey here at a shade over R6.3K

At 15 grand, I would honestly go with a RockShox lyrik over the Beryl. The lyrik is a rad fork and has awesome performance, while remaining easy to set up and intuitive to tune.

Also the kingdom vendetta is a beautiful bike. It is literally a shreddable work of art, it is for sure my dream Ti hardtail frame.

1 minute ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

At 15 grand, I would honestly go with a RockShox lyrik over the Beryl. The lyrik is a rad fork and has awesome performance, while remaining easy to set up and intuitive to tune.

Also the kingdom vendetta is a beautiful bike. It is literally a shreddable work of art, it is for sure my dream Ti hardtail frame.

For sure, at that price I'd look at alot of other options and the lyrik would be well up the list. Guy who I'm getting the frame off is offering me that one for the equiviant of  R4k I think it's worth a look and a roll out. Most of the reviews are pretty good so should be capable for a while while I dial in the frame & build. 

1 minute ago, Dirt Tracker said:

For sure, at that price I'd look at alot of other options and the lyrik would be well up the list. Guy who I'm getting the frame off is offering me that one for the equiviant of  R4k I think it's worth a look and a roll out. Most of the reviews are pretty good so should be capable for a while while I dial in the frame & build. 

Yeah, at that price, I don't think anyone even considers buying the beryl. There are so many better forks for 15k, that I can't imagine they sell very many at all. A lyrik in boxxer red would look amazing or maybe even a silver pike. Well... I guess there isn't much you can put on that bike to make it look bad haha

Enjoy the bike bru!