Post disapeared from scammers thread

Gr3mlin131

Hi @Matt. I am a post in the scammers thread asking a question about one the previous post with links to several events. This post has just dissapeared along with others in that thread. Was there some rollback that dropped some posts this morning, or are posts just deleted without notification? 

You asked the same question about the event in the thread about the event. Thought it best the discussion happened in the event thread rather than in the scam reporting thread. Generally we try to keep discussion in the correct topic.

Okay makes sense, a notification with that would have been helpfull, then I would not have asked the question again in the scammers thread. Let me delete that post and see if the event organiser answers the question in the event thread. 

Still seems relevant to the scammer thread though, as the event seems fishy.

Unfortunately, notifying people of minor moderation decisions isn't a luxury our time usually allows. In an ideal world, yes. Paid feature perhaps? 😉 We also moderate haphazardly when it is reported or when we happen to notice it, rather than having a moderation team or time allocation seeking out things to correct.

No worries, thanks for the quick response in this thread, happy for it to be nuked or locked if that helps. Keep up the good work, really do appreciate the work that is done.