Holy Tubes initiative - logo design

Kimikaze

Hello Hubbers! I lead the Community and Development portfolio for Wine Lands Cycling Club and have started an initiative called "Holy Tubes" - encouraging people to donate their punctured tubes, which the Development cyclists will gladly repair and re-use. As well as any other spares and kit. The concept isn't new - donation boxes etc, I'm just creating a brand, and hopefully the name will catch on and get more people on board, expanding reach and support, even beyond the WLCC. Think... Holy Tubes boxes at races for those who want to give purpose to their unfortunate punctures 😉

What is a brand without a recognizable logo...? So, anyone out there feel moved to design a fun logo for the brand? I've attached the one I have been using. Needs to be neutral (hence the stick man). I like the idea of the halo being a tube, or the "O" in Holy could be a tube. 

Also attached a pic of the kids receiving and repairing Holy Tubes at our pre CTCT bike maintenance day this weekend 😊

Please connect with me if you're keen to help with a logo.

stickman riding bicycle.jpg

20230304_113814.jpg

20230304_101027.jpg