[Event] Montagu Gravel & Grit Festival

knippie

Event Name: Montagu Gravel & Grit Festival
When: 17/11/2023 - 19/11/2023
Where: Montagu, Western Cape
Category: Multisport

Makadas Adventures in cooperation with MATA (Montagu Ashton Tourism), Flying Feet, Montagu Trails & Glen Eden Guest Farm is bringing you a fun filled weekend in the great outdoors. 

The aim is to get the whole family out here in Montagu to enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and trail running. We have pulled together a group of skilled riders and trail runners to make this something truly special, it will be one for the books.

• Friday night 30km Night Ride (gravel)
  • Saturday 100Miler or 100km Gravel Race
  • Sunday 7.5km fun or 14km Trail Run
  • Sunday Grit Circuit Race (mtb)

Activities for the kiddies, Wine tasting outing with Wine Valley Safari for the non riders, lots to drink and eat.

Saturday night's prize giving party has live music and a spit braai. (booking essential)

Many many lucky draw prizes to be won you don't have to be on a podium to be a winner.

a Getaway weekend in the Klein Karoo as only Montagu can host!

Go to Event Page.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi no the gpx files available now, it will only be made available to entrants 3 days before the event.  We are traversing 2 private farms and there are terms and conditions for us to be able to use these properties.  This route will be a first time use and we hope to be able to keep relations with landowners in good standing to be able to repeat in 2024