[Event] Songo.info Quiz Night

two hands

Event Name: Songo.info Quiz Night
When: 30/11/2023
Where: Elfindale, Cape Town, Western Cape
Category: General & Industry

Join us for a night of trivia and good vibes in support of Songo.info – a cycling and education trust supporting the youth of Kayamandi township, outside Stellenbosch.

The last one we hosted in August was an absolute blast! So we're doing it again. Three teams walked away with beer, coffee and bike gear! This time it'll be just before Christmas. Score!

Gather a team of 6-8 friends and put your general knowledge to the test. Amazing prizes from our partners Specialized, Squirt, Biogen, vida e caffè and Jack Black’s Brewing Company.

Date: Thursday, 30 November

Venue: Jack Black's Taproom, 10 Brigid Rd, Diep River, Cape Town

Jack Black’s Taproom opens at 5.30pm for burgers and beers. 

The Pub Quiz begins at 7pm.

Entry is R120pp.

Booking is essential and on quicket.co.za

Go to Event Page.

Yes, I'm commenting on an event I posted. But it's for a good cause, so all's forgiven!

As you wind down/up for Christmas madness why not spare an evening for some good vibes, trivia, beer and burgers and join us for a Quiz Night at Jack Black Brewery's awesome Taproom in Diep River, Cape Town, for Songo.info's last fundraising event of the year?

There are quality prizes for the winning teams from our friends at Jack Black and Squirt. Plus, there's some proper lucky draw prizes from Specialized and vida e caffè we'll be throwing around.

Most importantly, we'd like to share with the Cape Town bike community the empowering work in education and sports development we do on the daily at Songo.info to support the kids of Kayamandi.

Did I mention Matt Beers is coming? Beers with Beers, and trivia. Do you need more?!

Okay, the Songo.info Quiz Night at Jack Black's Brewery is a week away and currently we have more prizes than actual guests signed up (gotta love Cape Town!).

So if you're loathe to go Christmas shopping and something from Jack Black, vida e caffè, Squirt, Specialized or a couple's weekend away in Bainskloof tickles your fancy, it's a shoo-in!

Oh, and Matt Beers said he'd gladly have beers with you if you came.

1 hour ago, two hands said:

Okay, the Songo.info Quiz Night at Jack Black's Brewery is a week away and currently we have more prizes than actual guests signed up (gotta love Cape Town!).

So if you're loathe to go Christmas shopping and something from Jack Black, vida e caffè, Squirt, Specialized or a couple's weekend away in Bainskloof tickles your fancy, it's a shoo-in!

Oh, and Matt Beers said he'd gladly have beers with you if you came.

Tickets booked. Come on slaapstad, pull in!