A big thank you to James and crew at Olympic Cycles.  Ordered something from them pre Xmas and it arrived with a missing part.  WhatsApp'd them and they said they will look into it.  The crazy season came and went and I completely forgot about it as the year started with a bang and so much happening.  Came to mind yesterday and I thought let me contact them......instead a courier arrived with the part!

So thanks, that was unexpected  - but appreciated and pleased that I can do the full rebuild!

Cheers

42 minutes ago, Goosebay said:

A big thank you to James and crew at Olympic Cycles.  Ordered something from them pre Xmas and it arrived with a missing part.  WhatsApp'd them and they said they will look into it.  The crazy season came and went and I completely forgot about it as the year started with a bang and so much happening.  Came to mind yesterday and I thought let me contact them......instead a courier arrived with the part!

So thanks, that was unexpected  - but appreciated and pleased that I can do the full rebuild!

Cheers

Thanks for the kind words, awesome feedback and stoked all is in order