[Event] Ford Trailseeker | #5 Van Gaalen

Faces Advendurance

Event Name: Ford Trailseeker | #5 Van Gaalen
When: 27/07/2024
Where: Van Gaalen Cheese Farm, Hartbeespoort, North West
Category: Mountain Bike

True mountain bikers know Van Gaalen Cheese Farm and need no introduction. We genuinely believe that the trails here are exceptional. That's why the Ford Trailseeker MTB Series consistently returns to this outstanding venue, widely regarded as the most popular in the series. 

As the big cheese of mountain bike parks, Van Gaalen, one of the original bike parks in South Africa, boasts beautiful trails in some of the most unique and striking nature spots in the Magaliesberg mountain range

The diverse terrain surprises riders at every turn, whether winding along the river single track, blasting through reed bed tunnels, traversing stony koppies, crossing rivers or just pedalling through the open grassland. 

#5 Van Gaalen forms part of the Gauteng Provincial XCM Series.

Come and experience the working cheese factory and stock up on some authentic Dutch cheese. This riverside venue has much to offer riders and spectators alike, with a spectacular post-race vibe for the whole family!

Go to Event Page.

• 6 months later...