Miller and Sanders Crowned King and Queen of the Attakwas Extreme

News bot

Namibian champion Alex Miller and, former South African marathon champion, Samantha Sanders conquered the Attakwaskloof and temperatures in excess of 40 degrees Celsius to win the 2024 Momentum Medical Scheme Attakwas Extreme, presented by Biogen. The race, which took place on Saturday, 20 January, from Chandelier Game Lodge, near Oudtshoorn, to Pine Creek Resort, in Great Brak River, was war of attrition. The Toyota Specialized man was the form rider throughout the 121 kilometre course, while Efficient Infiniti Insure’s Sanders rode a tactically astute race to win the women’s title. The Mercury was already dangerously high on Friday afternoon as […]

View full article

Respect, looks like a tough day out! On another topic, these event names are getting a bit out of hand... I feel sorry for the commentators having to say "Momentum Medical Scheme Attakwas Extreme, presented by Biogen" so many times in a day.