[Event] Subaru Amohela MTB Challenge

Northern Farm Trails

Event Name: Subaru Amohela MTB Challenge
When: 18/05/2024 - 19/05/2024
Where: Clarens, Free State
Category: Mountain Bike

Take on Beautiful Trails at the Subaru Amohela MTB Challenge!

Set against the breathtaking panoramic views of the Maluti Mountains, the Subaru Amohela MTB Challenge offers an inspiring weekend getaway in idyllic Clarens, South Africa on May 18th and 19th. This beloved event boasts awesome trails curated for various skill and fitness levels.

Choose from the expansive race options throughout the weekend that best fit your abilities. For seasoned adventure seekers, there is the 2 day longer and higher Thaba e Kholo. Whilst those keen to trial stage racing, there is the 2 day shorter Thaba e Nyenyane. Then finally, for those interested in a one day adventure on longer or shorter distances, you can have your pick too.

Rider or not, be surrounded by the welcoming spirit of this tight-knit community between adventures as the entire village of Clarens opens itself up to the event. Enjoy mouthwatering local cuisine and browse the trendy shops and galleries that give this artistic haven its charm.

With sweeping vistas that stir the soul, trails that challenge your limits and a charming small-town atmosphere, the Subaru Amohela MTB Challenge makes for an incredible weekend you’ll cherish for years to come. Don’t miss out on this beloved annual event that brings out Clarens’ adventurous side!

Go to Event Page.

• 1 month later...

HI. I am considering doing this race. It will be my first mtb race. I have been riding for the past 5-6 years as a "weekend warrior" Would you recommend it as my first race and how difficult is it?