Training Tyre

Hi everyone, 

I have a Wahoo Kickr Snap 2.0 and am looking to buy an indoor training tyre for my road bike. However, there are so many brands (of course some cheaper than others). Some that I have come across are Tacx, Shwalbe, Continental, Vitorria, Kenda.

Which training tyre/brand would you suggest overall to get the best deal for my money. I would rather pay more and have a longer lasting tyre than a cheap one that fails quicker.

Your guidance is much appreciated :)

40 minutes ago, miniquevdm@gmail.com said:

Hi everyone, 

I have a Wahoo Kickr Snap 2.0 and am looking to buy an indoor training tyre for my road bike. However, there are so many brands (of course some cheaper than others). Some that I have come across are Tacx, Shwalbe, Continental, Vitorria, Kenda.

Which training tyre/brand would you suggest overall to get the best deal for my money. I would rather pay more and have a longer lasting tyre than a cheap one that fails quicker.

Your guidance is much appreciated :)

When i had a wheel on trianer i used the TACX blue tyre for 4 years - worked really well and was still in good condition when i sold it with the trainer

Edited by madmarc

Good experience with both the Tacx and Continental (when it was still yellow) trainer tyres.