Where can I buy a mountain bike trailer that holds about 12 or more bikes? Does anyone know a company that make/ sell these type of trailers(shuttle trailers). What should I be on the look for in terms of must haves or things to avoid. If somebody could please give me some advice about this topic.

John Swanepoel of Karoorak has a trailer that can take about 30 bikes. He is at MtbAfrica . He designed his trailer not sure who build it

I know someone who has a 12 bike trailer for sale. He’s looking for R45k. 

You can contact me on 0817176754 and I can send you pics etc. He’s based in Pretoria. 

19 hours ago, Emile JvR said:

Where can I buy a mountain bike trailer that holds about 12 or more bikes? Does anyone know a company that make/ sell these type of trailers(shuttle trailers). What should I be on the look for in terms of must haves or things to avoid. If somebody could please give me some advice about this topic.

Pehaps this ad? At least the seller can point you to where he bought it.  https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/trailers/585316/24-bike-trailer