Is Bionic giving away kit for free?

AndreZA

I've seen so many people training with these kits on and in different groups and different times. Do they get hese for free and where do I sign up?

Just the club that's growing at an unbelievable pace. Unfortunately the kit will cost you - not for free. The various groups that you see is probably the different bunches (beginners to racers) Come and join us for a ride at some stage

Just the club that's growing at an unbelievable pace. Unfortunately the kit will cost you - not for free. The various groups that you see is probably the different bunches (beginners to racers) Come and join us for a ride at some stage

Where do you start from and more importantly, do you adhere to road rules?

We start at the News Cafe @ Townsquare in Hendrik Potgieter.

Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday @ 05H00

Saturday & Sunday @ 06H00

As a club we are fairly strict on adherence of road rules and sharing the road in peace with our 4 wheeled friends

There is different routes every weekend - mainly in the Wesrand area. PM me you e-mail address and I will forward you the weekly e-mail with the route discription. This weekend will be or club championship - Timetrial on Saturday (Avianto route) and Hill climb on Sunday (Krugersdorp Hillsnacks)  plus 94.7 time.