MTN Crit

turtlek

Chyna. stuff E-mail its too easy for them to BS you' date=' rather phone em and start screaming and shouting, add tears aswell, then mumble "this is too much" cry some more, then sit back and wait for your number to be delivered to your door,Tongue[/quote']

i love your way of thinking off to the phone i go!!!!!!!! smiley4.gif

I was cross last year when i went go watch this crit. First got there super early and went for a row boat ride with my wife, didnt end well, then i was so looking forward to seeing all the teams on a level feild, IE all with the same amount of riders, onlyu to discoer that the bigger teams still managed to enter 2 teams and left the smaller teams taking up the rear(pun intented)

Jenni is a very pleasant person and i am racing in the elite bunch but as explained by her i wont be able to get prize money if i come in the top three which is actually k@k because i think that there should be two races in this race an individual overall prize and a team prize (in other words the first team to have 4 men over the line wins) do you guys agree with me????

especially seeing as though there are alot of people riding without sponsors and without teams!!!!turtlek2008-08-22 06:13:38

called them and now they have a very shocked assistant (no i didnt swear) and Jenni helped me out but i am still a bit cross that individuals cant get prize money if they win

One battle won but the war is still my son, now head yonder and foul thy crit but whincing but only once about thy tenderness, Seriously so its a happy ending for all involved, If you have a 95% chance of finishing in the money then lets carry on debating the issue otherwise its friday, party party party